Study in Canada & apply for PR after Graduation!
Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Atlantic International Graduate Program
- New Brunswick
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Nova Scotia
- Prince Edward Island
You must have:
- A minimum 2 year degree, diploma, certificate, or trade or apprenticeship credential from a recognized publicly-funded institution in an Atlantic province
- Been a full-time student in Canada for at least two years
- Graduated in the last 12 months when you apply
- Lived in one of the Atlantic provinces for at least 16 months in the last 2 years before you graduated
- Had the visa or permit needed to work, study or train in Canada
Your study or training program cannot be:
- English or French second language courses for more than half of the program, or
- Distance learning undertaken for more than half the length of the program.
You can’t apply if you had a scholarship or fellowship requiring you to return to your home country after you graduate.
Creative Tower, Media Free Zone
Fujairah, Fujairah 4422
United Arab Emirates
Suite 204, 170 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3G1, Canada
Phone: +12892985644, +16476605758
Mobile: +1647-907-6636, +1647-784-4588