Student Visa and Admission Services
Canada ranks world’s 7th most popular destination for international students. Canada has one of the world’s best universities & institutions in post-secondary education.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING IN CANADA FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS:
When an international student successfully completes a minimum 1 year course from CIC approved universities and colleges, the student is able to obtain Work Permit to work in Canada.
Besides the Federal government’s program of securing work permit after completing their education; almost all provinces in Canada have their own Provincial Nominee Programs which facilitate the international student by providing them fast track Permanent Residence (PR) opportunities.
If you are a prospective student and want to come to Canada to study, Buford Global can help you in TWO ways:
- Securing Admission and Student Permit (Visa); OR
- Applying for Student Permit (Visa) if you have secured admission in a Canadian institution
Buford Global helps you secure admission in one of the Canadian government approved universities / colleges enabling you to secure work permit(s) and Permanent Residence (PR) after completing your studies successfully.
MAJOR STATISTICS OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS IN CANADA(Source: CBIE)
- International student enrollment grew from 136,000 in 2001 to over 265,000 in 2012 – a 94% increase!
- International students comprise 6.5% of the student population in post-secondary education.
International Students by Province
- Of the 35300 international students in Canada, nearly 180,000 (68%) are in either Ontario (42%) or British Columbia (26%)
- Quebec is the third most popular study destination, hosting over 38,000 (14%) international students
- The fact that three provinces host approximately 4 out of 5 international students is not surprising considering that a combined 79% of all (domestic and international) post-secondary students are in Ontario (39%), Quebec (26%) or British Columbia (14%) (Statistics Canada, 2010/2011).
- Montreal (Quebec) has been named world's best city for students in 2017 in global ranking of 125 cities.
Buford Global FZE Unit G05, Loft Office 1, Media City, Dubai, UAE
Suite 204, 170 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3G1, Canada
Phone: +12892985644, +16476605758
Mobile: +1647-907-6636, +1647-784-4588