Quebec Immigrant Investor Program
Quebec Immigrant Investor Program option allows qualified immigrant investors and their dependent family members the opportunity to obtain Canadian permanent residence by investing CAD$800,000 risk-free through an approved financial intermediary.
The intake period for applications runs from May 30, 2016 to February 28, 2017. The program will only accept a maximum of 1900 applications during this limited intake period including a maximum of 1330 from China, Hong Kong and Macao and the balance of 570 applications to be filled from elsewhere.
Minimum net worth
Candidates must have acquired a minimum of CAD $1.6 million in net worth by legitimate means, alone or with a spouse or partner. Assets such as property, bank accounts, pension funds, stocks and shares may be included.
Candidates must have acquired a minimum of two years’ management experience in the past five years. The experience is not limited to business endeavors, but can also be an international agency, department or government agency.
The candidate must intend to settle in Quebec and sign an investment agreement agreeing to invest CAD $800,000 with an approved financial intermediary. Eligible candidates must sign an investment agreement with one of the financial intermediaries—a broker or trust company—authorized to participate in the program. The investment can be financed by a financial intermediary.
The Quebec Advantage:
As compared to numerous other investor immigration programs across the world, the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program has enormous advantages:
- First, a successful application leads to a Canadian permanent resident visa. There is no probationary or conditional stage.
- Second, investment through the Quebec program is without risk. The investment of CAD $800,000 is guaranteed by the Quebec government and returned in full after five years.
- Third, all immediate members of the candidate’s family (spouse or common-law partner and dependent children) are included in the application and have the same status as the candidate and enjoy the benefits of permanent resident status, including universal health care, free public education, and access to world-class universities.
- Montreal has been named the world’s best city for students, beating out London, Berlin, Boston and Tokyo in a global ranking of 125 cities.
- Montreal’s desirability, affordability and students’ positive perception of their time studying there propelled it from seventh place last year to top spot in 2017, knocking Paris from the first-place ranking it held for the last five years.
Buford Global FZE Unit G05, Loft Office 1, Media City, Dubai, UAE
Suite 204, 170 Robert Speck Parkway, Mississauga, ON L4Z 3G1, Canada
Phone: +12892985644, +16476605758
Mobile: +1647-907-6636, +1647-784-4588